Monday, 1 November 2010

Feedback from Head of Product Design and Bluw...

On the last day of my internship, I spoke to my manager Matt Chapman who gave me some feedback on the work completed.

In general, He said:

  • I was very hard working and the quality of my work was good and lived up to my portfolio!
  • The projects I worked on with the other product designers was received well and everyone was pleased with them :)
  • I had the opportunity to work directly with the product designers and the directors of the company too, who again were impressed with the work I produced.
  • He was pleased some of my designs had been selected by a few large companies for sampling.
  • I was an easy person to get along with and everyone warmed to me very well :) I became part of the team!!!
  • I was always happy to do anything and consistently worked hard!
  • My general up beat and happy personality fitted in well and that I had no problem communicating with everyone in the team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment